Adopt-a-Day Program Sponsorship Opportunity for Groups and Businesses
Adopt-a-Day offers a unique team building experience. It is a great way to have your group come together for one day to serve the community by helping a local family. Your team can have fun and learn new skills on the construction site. No previous construction skills are necessary.
What are the Benefits?
- Make a direct impact in your community
- Build a home for a family in need
- Help neighborhoods benefit from new families who contribute to the local economy
- Help Habitat provide a hand-up, not a hand-out
- Experience the benefits of hands-on volunteering and a sense of accomplishment
Make a direct impact in your organization:
- Get to know one another and break down barriers
- Communicate more effectively
- Learn to improve teamwork and morale by working together on the build project
- Each volunteer project provides tangible challenges and rewards that build self-esteem
How does it Work?
- Minimum of 7 people from your organization
- $100 per person*
- One workday of your choice – Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 4:00 pm
- * Funds can be provided through grants, employer match programs, workplace fundraisers, individual pledges and/or individual donations.